Saturday, August 6, 2011

Photographing Men

Photographing men is one of those unknown territories to me. I have done it here and there, including my own husband, and during family sessions but to actually do a conceptual or portrait session just one on one with a man is slightly intimidating to me. I don't know what it is. I guess with women I know how to work with their angles and work to get feminine shots or whatever we may be going for but with men, oi.
I need to step out of my comfort zone more and just do it! Can someone tell my husband however that to practice I don't need a bunch of faces like this from him? :D


Here's some of my favorite photos I've taken of him.


photos © Katelyn Demidow
Peace and Love.
Katelyn

1 comment:

  1. I really like the last image. Not so sure about the soft look of the sun flare in the first two though for a portrait of a man, but maybe I've just seen too many bridals done with that look :)

    ReplyDelete