Thursday, August 25, 2011

Birth Photography Special

After starting the journey into birth photography I know my heart is calling me in this direction.
I'd love to build up my portfolio.
I'd like to offer a special to the first 5 people that book a shoot with me for their birth.

My birth photography services are normally $300+.
For $200 you will receive:
Travel up to 45 minutes from Sulphur, LA
Approximately 4-5 hours of photography time
(1-2 of those being postpartum)
A proofing site to view all your photos available approx. 1 week after your birth.
This is available for ordering any prints you may want from me and will be up on the site for 60 days.
A CD of all edited photos, approx. 75-150.
(Mailed within 1 week after your photos are edited.)
This CD will include web size photos for you to share if you would like on your social sites.

To take this one step further if you would like to combine this offer with my newborn photography services add $150 to the price and you will get:
1-2 hours photography time
A CD with all edited photos, approx. 30-50
A proofing site up for 60 days
Newborn session will take place 1-2 weeks postpartum.

$100 deposit is due at time of booking and the final amount must be received before you are 36 weeks pregnant.

I will not be taking on any birth photography from November 1st, 2011- January 1st 2012.

To book, email me at kd@katelyndemidow.com

Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment